Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Week 64 (Semi-Charmed... T.E.B.)

Hi all! I only have a quick moment this week, so here is some info about where I am now. My companion's name is Elder Knhaphus. (pronounced ka-nap-us) He is from Holiday, UT a suburb of SAlt Lake. He has been out 20 months. he's way nice. my guess is that i will either be here for 6 months to send him home and pass off the area to another guy, or I'll go down in 3 months to take a spot in Mesa. It is the only place where there will be a spanish opening for me. We live in a guest house of the stake Patriarch by a lil pond. We cover 4 wards and drive a mini-van. We go to the Snowflake temple up here and our Zone covers from clay springs to ST.Johns/Eager. Every lunch I get a free meal except for Sundays and Tuesdays. MOnday is Papa John's wednesday, quiznos, thursday is a ward mission leader named brother Tryon (pronounced try on this shirt), friday a local restaurant called grumpy jake's, saturday is dairy queen. So ya, that with a mixture of meals every night from members, i'm gonna have to watch myself. hehe. It is weird doing english work but there are a lot of good people here and I am excited to serve in this area at this time. I love all of you! I'll write more later! We have a baptism of a cool girl named Chastity this saturday. Bye!

-Elder LaPorte =)

No comments: