Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week 30 (No One... A.K.)

Whew! Well another week gone bye and it feels like I just started the last one. This transfer is half way over and I feel like it just began. I guess that's a good thing. It will be interesting to see what will happen to all of my friends out here next transfer because more than half of our Zone Leaders and one of our Assistants will be going home this transfer. There will be big changes. Big changes are already happening here in the Arizona Tempe Mission. The work is going forward in a way that it never has before here in Arizona. The people are prepared are ready for the truth. I think that the economic slump has played a big part of it. Arizona, or atleast in our area of Arizona, has been hit pretty hard by it. The members are always excited to help and very dedicated to moving the work along. Our little branch is doing well. The members are very kind and do what they can to help as well. Their faith is strong and their love for the Gospel, pure. I get the chance to ride my bike here a lot which I like. We get to talk more people and get more exercise. As mentioned last week, the Wal-Mart has been very exciting. We are going after this. Tomorrow we will have interviews with President Craig. I'm looking forward to it. Some days here it is hard to feel like you are doing much good, but I know that as we give it our all each day, the Lord uses our efforts to make something good happen. I love this work and the chance that I have to show my love to my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. I hope all of you enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend! I know the people here did! Hehe. ByE!

-Elder LaPorte =)

No comments: