Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Week 31 (You're like Jordans on a Saturday...)

HEy there! Well, what an eventful week it has been! Last Thursday, I was able to meet with my mission president, President Craig. That was really nice to be able to talk to him and learn from him. On Saturday in the morning we got to go meet Elder Richard G. Scott in Gilbert. What a special opportunity that was. I can't really describe it, it was just great. He bore a very powerful testimony and gave us tons of great advice. I admire him for his love for the Lord and His work. Later that day, I got to go back to Queen Creek for the Baptism of 4 investigators that I taught and I got to baptize one of them. It was Lorena and Carlos, Gustavo and his daughter Madelina. I baptized Madelina. Hopefully Gustavo's wife follows soon. It was a suprise to all of us that I was able to make it. I was so grateful for the chance that I had. Today I got to go to the Temple and I loved it as always. I'm grateful for the opportunity that I have to see people's lives' change and become happier. I love this work and I love the Lord. Keep being true to what you know is right and thanks for the support!

-Elder LaPorte =)

No comments: