Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Week 99 (California...P.P)

Hey! To start off, I don't want you to think I'm trunky from the titles that I will have on the coming e-mails. haha, they are just songs that I thought would go perfectly, that's all. Anyways, this week has been good. It is interesting to see the trials that come near the end. I have determined to improve the work in very specific areas and in these same areas, obstacles are surfacing. However, that is the work of the Lord. It is not easy to do what you should and what is best but it is always worth it. There are a few different people that we are working with and praying for so that they can enter the waters of baptism. As I review all the things that I know bring success to conversion, it is personal worthiness, the Book of Mormon, and solid, prayerful fellowship. As we work with the members, testify of holy scripture and live worthily to let the Spirit confirm that message we bring, great things happen. The Lord lays out everything for us. We just simply have to live it. I am so excited for this weekend where we can listen to the voice of living prophets. I am excited to bring people to see them for the first time. I hope that you all find it to be a time of revelation and change. Take care!

-Elder LaPorte =)

No comments: