Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Week 20 (We're gonna stay 18 forever...)

Hello, hello!
Another warm week in Queen Creek! It will be amazing when the "summer" comes to see how it is. It has felt like summer since a month ago. Hehe, we are nearing the end of this transfer and trying hard to help our investigators move along. We're all hoping that we stay together and help Elder Livingston finish off his mission with the 3 of us. Only time will tell though. I went on exchanges and rode bike last week. It's amazing how quickly you get bad tan lines. I have improved my watch tan and re-defined the helmet-strap tan, so I'm definitely looking the part of a missionary. I have a lot of mixed feelings nearing the end of this transfer as I think of the possibilities of what might happen to me; all good though. No matter what happens, I'm excited to be doing this work. This transfer went by so fast. On Sunday we took a family of investigators and another girl who is investigating the church to the Visitor's Center at the Temple in Mesa. I love going there at night because it's SO pretty lit up. Easter Pageant is coming up soon. I've heard a lot about it and I hope to be able to go. This Saturday, all of the Spanish Missionaries are going to the Temple to do a spanish session. I'm way pumped. Everything is going great, and I'm excited to see what next week holds. With that in mind, if you send letters to me, send them to the mission home within the next two weeks in case I get transfered elsewhere. Ok, have fun and Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day!

-Elder LaPorte =)

p.s. we thought st. patty's day was on saturday for some reason and wore green ties for nothing. we got it right yesterday. haha, ByE!

No comments: