Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Week 58 (The Snow's Coming Down... DcfC)

Hello! Merry Christmas Season! What a wonderful month. Just shooting a quick message with some quick updates. Tomorrow we are having the mission party for Christmas where the WHOLE mission will get together. I am excited to see all of my friends that are off in other places and enjoy their company. Our Branch will be having a Christmas Party this Saturday too. This transfer will be a really exciting time to see people enter the waters of baptism. There are a lot of very special and prepared people ready for this step in their lives. I have seen some of the most difficult challenges in the lives of some of these people but they hold fast to their faith and testimony of what they want to do. The Adversary works hard. But we will work harder. As we dedicate ourselves to our efforts and stay diligent, all will go well. I am excited for this opportunity that I, and the missionaries that work with me, to be tested and challenged the carry out the Lord's work here on the earth. Hearts are ready, and we are harvesting. I am grateful for this time of year when we can turn our thoughts even more to that of the Savior and the gift of His life. May we never forget the purpose of this season in remembering Him and what He did. I love the Lord and my Heavenly Father and I love each of you. Have a great week!

-Elder LaPorte =)

No comments: