Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Week 60 (Do You Hear What I Hear?... Copeland)

Hey! I have practically no time to talk! Yesterday was strange. It was cloudy, then clear and sunny, then a hail-storm, then rain and clouds, then clouds. This week has been good. Today we went to the Temple, and last Saturday Carlos got baptized. Elder Shiffler baptized and I confirmed. We had a nice dinner Sunday night with the District and went to the Mission President's Fireside. This morning I also played some raquetball (sp?) I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! I look so forward to talking to you guys on Friday! Love yA!!

-Elder LaPorte =)

p.s. Tell Elder Helvey good luck in S.L.C. and to say hi to Elder Card if he meets him. (a spanish missionary) also, ask him if he got a package from me before he left. byE!

No comments: