Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 66 (Around The Clock... T.R.S.)

Hello, hello! Well according to my Mother, snow will come again! Luckily we have a solid windshield this time. Last week we had the baptism of a sweet lady by the name of Monique Mora from France. She likes my last name :) hehe Anyways, she is loving the Church and the peace that it has brought to her life. She was able to quit smoking after 40 years! She has some other great challenges to deal with and is a great inspiration. This transfer is going SO fast, but great! Someone that I am really fond of in my last area of Tempe is getting baptized this Saturday as well. She is a wonderful and strong lady. I love her testimony. The harder and longer I serve, the more my heart is full. This work is truer than anything else I know and I love it. The time is dwindling down but I am grateful for every moment that the Lord affords me. Take care!
-Elder LaPorte =)

No comments: