Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 67 (Irreplaceable...B)

Hey!
Not much time to write but a lot of great things have happened in the past week. This last weekend a very sweet girl named Chassadi was baptized. It was a beautiful ceremony that I am sure brought tender feelings to many of her family that aren't members and those that have been away from the Church for a while. She will be a great blessing to her family. Today I got to go to the Snowflake Temple which was nice. It is small but very pretty. On the way back from the Temple I got a call from Elder Shiffler who is still down in Tempe who gave me the news of a baptism of someone we put on date before I left. He also told me of 7 other baptisms of people that we were working with before I left. It filled my heart in a way that I cannot describe. The Lord blesses us with what we need. Always. I am grateful for this work and this opportunity to be an instrument in the hands of the Lord. It is true. All of it. Until next week!
-Elder LaPorte =)

No comments: