Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Week 69 (Is It Any Wonder?... Kean)

Heyy! Well, looks like transfer #2 up here in the Mountains! I will be with Elder Knaphus again which will be nice. We are excited to see the work continue fluidly as it already has. It will be weird with the weather the way it is now because this friday we will be driving down to the Valley for a meeting. I hear that it is in the ballpark of 75 degrees down there. I will be burning in comparison to the 25ish degrees that it is up here. Hehe. Oh well. We are not sure who we have in our Zone yet, but we are excited to find out. Transfer meeting is going on as I speak. There are some very special people that we are working with who are preparing for baptism. It is interesting to see the Lord's hand in all that we do if it be right and just. It is a great testimony to me to see it every day. I was listening to a conference talk by Elder Richard G. Scott from April, 2009 Conference about going to the Temple. I am excited for the day when I have a chance to visit more regularly and make the Temple a permanent part of my life. For those considering it, make it a goal to go the Temple; to be worthy of it and enjoy the Spirit that is felt there. It is real and it is there to help us progress. I love the many blessings that our Heavenly Father bestows upon us to bless us in this journey through life. Until next week!

-Elder LaPorte =)

No comments: