Thursday, July 23, 2009

Week 38 (Laaast Niight...T.S.)

HeLLO!
Well, I am short on time to write today, but I would just like to say a quick hi! I will be having transfers next Wednesday so I will be finding out this coming Monday night if I stay or if I go. I'll let you know!
Sometimes life is hard. Sometimes it doesn't quite go as we planned, or even close to it. Even on a mission life is not always as you hope it will be. One thing that gets me through every day is the Savior and my Heavenly Father. I wake up and go forward trying to better myself each day knowing that no matter what things come into my life that I cannot control, I can always decide how I react. I can always choose to do the things that will bring me closer to them. My hope is in my chance to change, my chance to be better and knowing that with this, I can live with them some day. Every day is worth it. Because we make it what it is. Take care!!

-Elder LaPorte =)

No comments: