Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Week 44 (Boys of Summer)

Hello!
Well, I do not have much time today because the internet has been a little slower than usual, BUT I would quickly like to say hi! Last week we had a Baptism in Ajo! It was really a great moment in Cedar's life. This week we will be having a baptism in Maricopa for Monica. She will be getting baptized this weekend and her Mother should be following soon after. I am so excited for them because they are very ready. Next week are transfers, so I will be finding out if my stay here continues on to 6 months or if I move on to a new place. The work moves on always. One thing that I have learned is how the Lord can bless you precisely when he chooses. It is humbling to see that you have no control as to what goes on. All you can do is give all that you've got and pray that things happen. And they will, but on His time. I am grateful to be a servant of the Lord. When I sit back and think about that fact that I give all day, every day, to him, I find myself being happy and content because I know there is nothing better. I am so grateful to be able to give this time to my Heavenly Father and Savior. I hope that all is well with each of you and that you are always putting the right things in priority. Put Him first, and the rest follows. Take Care!!

-Elder LaPorte =)

No comments: