Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Week 55 (Good News... So-cO)

Hey there! Well, another week gone by and might I say, a quick one at that. There is a week and a half left in this transfer and it never ceases to amaze me how much faster things happen and time passes. Concerning my expressed resolve last week to avoid Christmas-specific seasonal treats until the first of December, I now write to inform that I take it back. After many moments of passing the Jack In the Box Egg-Nog Shake sign, I was caused to think long and hard about my decision. Realizing that this transfer ends before December started, I quickly realized that half of my wait would be in vain due to the chance of Elder Shiffler or myself getting transferred. I have now accepted the terms of delving into Season Sensations beginning the last week of the transfer. I am satisfied with the conclusion that I have come to and will leave it at that.
On other terms, we have a girl named Evelia that we have been working with who has decided to get baptized. She just needs to ask her Mom in Mexico for permission. She calling her today! We are really excited for her. She has a special testimony. We are about to launch our Branch Mission Program on Friday and we are excited. It should bring a lot more excitement and involvement to the members of the branch, which should consequently bring blessings. I am grateful and privilaged to be involved in this work. Thank you for your letters of love and support. Happy Thanksgiving!!

-Elder LaPorte =)

No comments: