Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Week 9 (So this is the New Year...)

Hey! So, this is it! my last e-mail from the MTC! Christmas was great! Christmas Eve we had Elder Bednar and Christmas morning we had Elder Holland. The security job was fun. I got to guard the stage after Elder Holland spoke while he left. I felt strange because it took them a while to stand up and leave so everyone was looking at me. We got to shovel snow for his car and stuff. It was really cool because when Elder Bednar came, we got to shake his hand. This week was such a great experience but kind of a dream, knowing that I would be leaving so soon. I don't have time to write much, but to say that I have thouroughly enjoyed my experience here at the MTC. It has been such a blessing and I look forward to serving in Tempe. I hope that your Christmas went well, and Happy New year!!
-Elder LaPorte =)

No comments: